Size Charts & Helpful Information
Size Chart FAQs
Neck: Measure the circumference of pet’s neck for a snug fit. No need to add inches as you would with a collar.
Chest: Measure the thickest part of chest. Usually behind the two legs.
Length: Make sure your dog is standing properly, not sitting, or laying down. Measure from along the dog’s backbone from the base of the neck to the base of tail.
Weight When it comes to weight every dog is different because of muscle or fat just like some of us. The best measurements will go by Neck+Chest+Length and last consider the weight.
1. GO WITH THE CHEST MEASUREMENT FOR ACCURATE SIZING
- Our furrever friends come in many sizes tall, skinny, itty bitty, fatty and weight can be deceiving because some furry friends weigh the same but their chests are different sizes. Play it safe and measure the chest.
2. TWO SIZE DILEMMA
- Our 100 % cotton is pre-shrunk and fit nice and firm so they will not loose elasticity. Go with the next size if your furrever friend is right at the next size.
3. YOU HAVE ONE OF THESE, LOTTA-HAIR
- Unless your furrever friend is getting a haircut it's safe to go with the next size up to give them some breathing room.